- 45 m2
- Four-star apartment in the Upper Town
- Upper Town, the most beautiful part of the city – just behind the Parliament and Church of St Mark, 2 min stroll downhill to the Central Square
- 2+1 – ideal for two (1 double bed and a pull out sofa for additional person); crib/cot on request
- 1 lounge room with study corner (WiFi), sleeping area (double bed) and dining area, fully equiped kitchen (stove/oven, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, boiler), and bathroom (shower, toilet, washing machine, drying line)
- air-conditioning, max TV with 60 channels, CD/DVD player, microwave, telephone, wireless internet connection
- secured parking place in the courtyard!
- proximity of the fresh-food market Dolac and all major Zagreb sights
Are you ready to join us on a journey into Zagreb's past? Every corner of the Upper City tells the story from the city's rich historical background. Including our beautiful apartment Baroque. As its name suggests, this equisite four-star apartment is situated in a beautiful Baroque mansion from the first half of the 18th century. Over the centuries it changed owners – they were all members of notable Croatian families. The house has been divided into a few apartments since 20th century, apartment Baroque being one of them. The apartment has been newly renovated and decorated bringing to life the atmosphere of the Baroque era. The Upper Town, with a backdrop of beautiful architecture and courtyards, museums and galleries provides a perfect place to stay and explore Zagreb. You will experience the city's romantic past by walking along its historical streets illuminated by gas lanterns, taking one of the shortest funicular rides in the world or enjoying the romantic dinner in one of the retro looking Upper Town taverns!