SAMOBOR CRAFTS AND GOURMENT EXPERIENCE
Panoramic ride through the Old Town & Downtown area + excursion to the town of Samobor (25 km drive) with beautiful townhouses, promenades and viewpoints . After famous Samobor kremsnita on the Main square we go to the hills to taste some bermet, a local aromatic wine served as aperitif. If the weather permits, the return trip will take us accross Sava river on a ferry-boat/raft.
Price for 2 pax: • 260 EUR
• Each additional person: 40 EUR
• Maximum 4 people for this price
• Duration: 5-6 hours
Note: For over 4 people this requires a van transfer. (100 EUR additional cost of van for a day.)
Tour highlights and the price include:
• Bottled water.
• Licensed tour guide.
• A visit to the Samobor market and Samobor salami tasting.
• A stroll through the town centre, with a visit to the Gingerbread bakery/factory, which includes a small gift.
• A tasting of kremšnita, custard cake, and bermet, the local aperitif, in the central square of Samobor,
• The entry ticket to the Grogos cave (if open).
• A ferry ride across river Sava, and a stop at Lužnica castle, run by the Sisters of Mercy nuns.
Note: This price does not include lunch. Lunch is optional: several great options for lunch in Samobor.
MEETING POINT: YOUR HOTEL OR OTHER ACCOMMODATION IN THE CITY CENTRE or OUTSIDE THE CENTRAL RAILWAY STATION