- 100 m2 luxury apartment - only steps away from the Central square of Ban Josip Jelačić; very spacious and newly renovated, with beautiful garden at the back of the house for everyone's use.
- 2+3+1 – two-bedroom apartment, master bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom and balcony, second bedroom with three single beds and study corner (WiFi), lounge room with sofa-bed (for additional person), dining area, fully equiped kitchen, laundry room, toilet. Fits up to 5 people (1 double bed and 2 single + a sofa bed); crib/cot on request
- max TV with 100 channels, DVD/CD player, microwave, telephone, WiFi internet connection, air-conditioning, laundry facilities include: washing machine, dryer, drying line, iron and ironing board, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, stove, huge fridge, toaster and cooking basics
- secure parking space down the street, in a garage (charged 7 EUR/day – at request)
- proximity to all major Zagreb sites, Central market, restaurants, cafes, shops
- bike upon request
She'll lead you down a path
There'll be tenderness in the air
She'll let you come just far enough
So you know she's really there
She'll look at you and smile
And her eyes will say
She's got a secret garden
Where everything you want
Where everything you need
Will always stay
A million miles away
(Bruce Springsteen, „Secret Garden“)
Bruce Sprinsteen's song has partly been an inspiration for the apartment's poetical name. But the motivation actually came from the beautiful garden at the back of the house, accessible to everyone who stay here. The garden has been mantained by an elderly couple who resides in the building and has been given numerous gardening rewards.
The apartment has been newly renovated and furnished with bright and modern pieces. It is very spacious (100 m2) and ideal for a big family or a group of friends/colleagues. As always, our decorative touches create a special atmosphere throughout the rooms. Take notice that one of your neighbours is a former Croatian President who lives across the street!