- 100 m2 luxury apartment - only steps away from the Central square of Ban Josip Jelačić; very spacious and newly renovated, with beautiful garden at the back of the house for everyone's use.
- 2+3+1 – two-bedroom apartment, master bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom and balcony, second bedroom with three single beds and study corner (WiFi), lounge room with sofa-bed (for additional person), dining area, fully equiped kitchen, laundry room, toilet. Fits up to 5 people (1 double bed and 2 single + a sofa bed); crib/cot on request
- max TV with 100 channels, DVD/CD player, microwave, telephone, WiFi internet connection, air-conditioning, laundry facilities include: washing machine, dryer, drying line, iron and ironing board, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, stove, huge fridge, toaster and cooking basics
- secure parking space down the street, in a garage (charged 7 EUR/day – at request)
- proximity to all major Zagreb sites, Central market, restaurants, cafes, shops
- bike upon request
She'll lead you down a path
There'll be tenderness in the air
She'll let you come just far enough
So you know she's really there
She'll look at you and smile
And her eyes will say
She's got a secret garden
Where everything you want
Where everything you need
Will always stay
A million miles away
(Bruce Springsteen, „Secret Garden“)
Bruce Sprinsteen's song has partly been an inspiration for the apartment's poetical name. But the motivation actually came from the beautiful garden at the back of the house, accessible to everyone who stay here. The garden has been mantained by an elderly couple who resides in the building and has been given numerous gardening rewards.
The apartment has been newly renovated and furnished with bright and modern pieces. It is very spacious (100 m2) and ideal for a big family or a group of friends/colleagues. As always, our decorative touches create a special atmosphere throughout the rooms. Take notice that one of your neighbours is a former Croatian President who lives across the street!
The apartment Secret Garden is situated on Palmoticeva street, in the very heart of the city. There are only 9 apartments in the house so there is a very homey feeling. Beautiful wooden staircase is well-maintained and pots with plants decorate all windows. Your neighbour across the street is the former president of Croatia, Mr Josipovic. Secret Garden is only steps away from the Main Square of Ban Josip Jelacic and 5 min walk from the Central Railway Station. Beautiful promenade square Zrinjevac is just around the corner as well as the Modern Art Gallery, Archeological museum, Art Pavillion and Strossmayer Gallery. There are many cafes nearby, restaurants, grocery shops and bakeries. Dolac Central market is a 5 minute stroll from the apartment – this is absolutely a must! Farmers come here every day to sell their own produce. The market is open every day from 7 a.m. till 2 p.m. Fantastic fresh fruit, vegetables, cheese, meat and fish that you can prepare when back at the apartment after a coffee break on Tkalciceva street (cafe Mecca in Zagreb), next to the market. If you arrive by car, you may park in the garage just down the street, on a secure parking spot (5 EUR/day surcharge).
This luxurious, spacious apartment consists of a huge lounge room (sofa bed that can fit up to two additional persons), dining area for 6, master bedroom with double bed (160 x 200 cm) and en-suite bathroom, separate toilet, second bedroom with two single beds and study corner (WiFi internet), fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, separate toilet and balcony. Bathroom has a shower and a bathtub.
There is a big info panel in the hallway that will help you organize your stay. Bike is possible on request. The apartment has just been completely renovated and newly furnished with great attention to details. There is a hair dryer, max TV with 100 channels, DVD/CD player, internet connection (WiFi) and telephone. Kitchen is fully equipped to cook and eat in, with fridge, dishwasher, microwave, stove/oven and toaster. Complimentary food basics like coffee, tea, sugar, salt, cooking oil etc. Laundry facilities include washing machine, dryer, clothes detergent, drying line, iron and ironing board.
Parking: we have a secure parking space in a garage on the same street (Palmoticeva 25). Parking is charged 7 EUR/day.
Central Bus Station is only 5 minutes tram ride from here. The buses that go to the other areas of the city (especially New Zagreb) leave from the Central Railway Station, which is 5 minute walk from the apartment.
From Central square of Ban Jelacic trams leave for all parts of the city. There are 15 day lines and several night lines. Central square is 5 min walk from the apartment.
The bus to the airport leaves from the Central Bus Station which is 5 minutes from the apartment by tram. You may look up the airport shuttle bus timetable at: www.plesoprijevoz.hr
We provide an extra airport pick-up/drop-off service from/to the airport which is charged extra (25 EUR).