- 48 m2
- probably the most centrally located short term apartment in the city, only a few meters away from the Central Square, on a pedestrian Bogoviceva street
- this apartment was once part of the atelier of Zagreb's famous architect Slavko Lövy who designed the first Zagreb highriser!
- although very central, it is peaceful and quiet
- 2+1 – ideal for two persons (possibility to fit a third person on a sofa-bed in the lounge room)
- spacious lounge room with study corner, fully fitted kitchen (including dishwasher) with dining area for four, 1 bedroom with a double bed and an en-suite bathroom (shower) and separate toilet.
- satellite (Internet) TV with 40 channels, DVD/CD player, microwave, telephone, WiFi Internet connection, washing machine, dishwasher
Looking for a centrally located apartment? Then look no further – it can't be more central than this! Fantastic location of the apartment Gold is something that is hard to find. Except maybe hotel Dubrovnik next door where you would pay double price for a small room. Here you have the luxury of your own spacious lounge room with study corner, bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and fully equipped kitchen with nice dining area where you can enjoy home-cooked meals from ingredients bought at the Zagreb's biggest open-air market Dolac, just around the corner. The apartment was once part of the atelier of Zagreb's famous architect Slavko Lövy who designed the first Zagreb highriser!
Once you take the lift down, you are on a pedestrian Bogoviceva street, next to the main Square! Could it be more ideal than this?