- 78 m2 newly renovated exclusive apartment – only steps away from the Central square of Ban Josip Jelačić; in the same house as Piano apartment so these two can be combined for a bigger group of friends, family or colleagues
- 2+3 – one-bedroom apartment, but can easily be converted into two functioning units (each room has a lounge area, TV and sleeping possibility for 2 people – they are connected but can function as two separate units if there is a group of friends or two colleagues). Fits up to 5 people (1 double bed and one single bed in the bedroom plus 2 single beds in the lounge room); crib/cot on request
- huge lounge room with wardrobe, sofa-bed, flat screen TV, internet access, desk, spacious bedroom with another wardrobe and lounge area, internet access, en-suite bathroom, fully equpped kitchen, dining area for 4 persons, separate toilet, laundry, balcony and pantry, bike storage in the basement
- max TV with 60 channels, DVD/CD player, microwave, telephone, WiFi internet connection, air-conditioned, laundry facilities include: washing machine, drying line, iron and ironing board, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, stove, huge fridge, toaster and cooking basics
- possibility to use our parking place in a garage around the corner - only steps away from the apartment (7 EUR/day).
- proximity of major Zagreb sites, Central market, restaurants, multiplex cinema, shopping malls
- 1 bike to use (included in the price); second bike upon request
The latest in our line of exclusive apartments, Downtown has turned to be the cream of the crop! This apartment, spacious and flooded with light, has a carefully chosen colour scheme, as well as an attention to detail in the selection and placement of furnishings and decorations. All these elements create a truely uniquie enivironment. We hope you'll enjoy our quirky decorative touches too: wellie boot 'vases', wall art created from cups, plates and cutlery, even a glittering chandelier in the apartment's 'smallest room'. you won't fail to be inspired by Downtown's decor, you might even take away from your visit some fresh home decorating ideas! One thing's for sure, after you've experienced Downtown, all other apartments will seem dull by comparison.
The apartment Downtown is situated on the corner of Petrinjska and Boskoviceva street, in the very heart of the city. It is in the same house as Piano apartment so these two can be combined (together they fit a maximum of 9 people). Nextdoor neighbours are the Embassies of Japan, Brazil and Denmark. It is only 5 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and steps away from the Central Square of Ban Josip Jelacic. Beautiful promenade square Zrinjevac is just around the corner as well as the Modern Gallery, Archeological museum, Art Pavillion and Strossmayer Gallery. There are many cafes nearby, restaurants, grocery shops, bakery and a multiplex cinema. Four public garages are within 100 metres (two just around the corner and two inside shopping malls around the block). Central market Dolac is 5 minutes stroll from the apartment – this is absolutely a must! Farmers come here every day to sell their own produce. The market is open every day from 7 a.m. till 2 p.m. Fantastic fresh fruit, vegetables, cheese, meat and fish that you can prepare when back at the apartment after a coffee break on Tkalciceva street (cafe Mecca in Zagreb), next to the market.
This exclusive, spacious apartment consists of a huge lounge room with two single beds (which serve as a comfortable sofa during the day), bedroom with big double bed (180 x 200 cm) and an en-suite bathroom, separate toilet, fully equipped kitchen and separate dining area for 4 people, storage room, laundry and balcony. There is a big information panel in the dining room that will help you organize your stay in Zagreb right to the last detail. Bike storage is in the basement (1 bike; 2nd bike on request). The apartment has just been completely renovated and newly furnished with great attention to details. There is a washing machine, drying line, hair dryer, max TV with 60 channels, DVD/CD player, internet connection (WiFi) and telephone. Kitchen is fully equipped to cook and eat in, with fridge, dishwasher, microwave, stove and toaster. Complimentary food basics like coffee, tea, sugar, salt, cooking oil etc. Laundry facilities include washing machine, clothes detergent, drying line, iron and ironing board.
Parking: Upon request we can offer a secured parking spot in a garage on Palmoticeva street 25, just around the corner from the apartment. This is paid extra (7 EUR/day). There are also three public garages within 100 m. It is possible to park in the street (this is a red zone so it's only possible to park for an hour, except between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. and on Sundays when it is free of charge).
Central Bus Station is only 5 minutes tram ride from here and the buses that go to the other areas of the city (especially New Zagreb) leave from the Central Railway Station, which is 2 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
From Central square of Ban Jelacic trams leave for all parts of the city. There are 15 day lines and several night lines.
The bus to the airport leaves from the Central Bus Station which is 5 minutes from the apartment by tram. You may look up the airport shuttle bus timetable at: www.plesoprijevoz.hr
We provide an extra airport pick-up/drop-off service from/to the airport which is charged extra (25 EUR).