- 78 m2 newly renovated exclusive apartment – only steps away from the Central square of Ban Josip Jelačić; in the same house as Piano apartment so these two can be combined for a bigger group of friends, family or colleagues
- 2+3 – one-bedroom apartment, but can easily be converted into two functioning units (each room has a lounge area, TV and sleeping possibility for 2 people – they are connected but can function as two separate units if there is a group of friends or two colleagues). Fits up to 5 people (1 double bed and 2 single beds in the lounge room plus a sofa-bed in the bedroom); crib/cot on request
- huge lounge room with wardrobe, sofa-bed, flat screen TV, internet access, desk, spacious bedroom with another wardrobe and lounge area, internet access, en-suite bathroom, fully equpped kitchen, dining area for 4 persons, separate toilet, laundry, balcony and pantry, bike storage in the basement
- max TV with 60 channels, DVD/CD player, microwave, telephone, WiFi internet connection, air-conditioned, laundry facilities include: washing machine, drying line, iron and ironing board, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, stove, huge fridge, toaster and cooking basics
- possibility to use our parking place in a garage around the corner - only steps away from the apartment (7 EUR/day).
- proximity of major Zagreb sites, Central market, restaurants, multiplex cinema, shopping malls
- 1 bike to use (included in the price); second bike upon request
The latest in our line of exclusive apartments, Downtown has turned to be the cream of the crop! This apartment, spacious and flooded with light, has a carefully chosen colour scheme, as well as an attention to detail in the selection and placement of furnishings and decorations. All these elements create a truely uniquie enivironment. We hope you'll enjoy our quirky decorative touches too: wellie boot 'vases', wall art created from cups, plates and cutlery, even a glittering chandelier in the apartment's 'smallest room'. you won't fail to be inspired by Downtown's decor, you might even take away from your visit some fresh home decorating ideas! One thing's for sure, after you've experienced Downtown, all other apartments will seem dull by comparison.