- 31 m2
- in the heart of the city - 5 minutes stroll from the Croatian National Theatre (HNK), Mimara Museum and about the same walking distance from the Zagreb's main shopping street - Ilica; Britanski trg - a romantic market square is just up the street.
- 2+1 - ideal for two (1 double bed and a pullout sofa that can fit additional person or two kids)
- studio apartment with a lounge room/bedroom, small but functional kitchen with dining area, bathroom (with washing machine) and pantry (iron and ironing board available)
- satellite TV, DVD/CD player, microwave, telephone, internet connection (WiFi)
- proximity of public transport, shops, restaurants, theatre, market square, University etc.
Have you ever watched the stars while taking a bath? Now you have the chance! Two roof windows in the bathroom provide a unique view of the Zagreb night sky. The apartment is really special - the name says it all - its white floorboards, white furniture and curtains create a bright atmosphere where one feels positive and relaxed. With a touch of red here and there it looks just perfect.