- 78 m2 fairy-tale apartment in the very centre – only steps away from the Central square of Ban Josip Jelačić
- 2+3 – one-bedroom apartment, fits up to 5 people (1 double bed and a proper pullout sofabed with mattrasses in the lounge room for 2 additional persons); crib/cot on request
- huge lounge room in vintage style, bedroom with a study corner and an en-suite bathroom, fully equpped kitchen, dining area for 6 persons, separate toilet, balcony and pantry
- max TV with 60 channels, DVD/CD player, microwave, telephone, internet connection, air-conditioned, laundry facilities include: washing machine, drying line, iron and ironing board
- possibility to use our parking place in a nearby garage (charged 7 EUR/day)
- proximity of major Zagreb sites, Central market, restaurants, multiplex cinema, shopping malls
- 2 bikes to use (upon request; included in the price)
Piano apartment got its name after a well-known Croatian musician/pianist who used to live in the apartment. His pianino is still here as a reminiscence of all those long afternoons with lively music echoing through the rooms. This is a very modern apartment with a slight touch of vintage style in the living room. It is very spacious and can fit 5 people. It can also be combined with Downtown apartment which is in the same house (for a group of friends, family or colleagues). Altogether these two apartments can accommodate 10 people.
Dining area and kitchen are fully modern, providing lots of space to relax and cook great meals. The first-door neighbours of this exclusive apartments are the Embassies of Japan, Brazil and Denmark. Just around the corner is one of Zagreb's most beautiful parks – Zrinjevac promenade square that echoes in romantic morning concerts during spring and summer time! This apartment is all about music!